Over the past decade, researchers in theoretical computer science, artificial intelligence, and microeconomics have joined forces to tackle problems involving incentives and computation. These problems are of particular importance in application areas like the Web and the Internet that involve large and diverse populations.
The Conference on Web and Internet Economics (WINE) is an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas and results on incentives and computation arising from these various fields.
WINE 2017 will be held from December 17th (Sunday) to December 20th (Wednesday), 2017 in Bangalore at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) campus.
WINE 2017 solicits paper submissions and poster submissions. Please refer to the call for papers for information on paper submission and to the call for posters for information on the poster submission.
- WINE 2017 Keynote speakers: Vijay Krishna (Penn State), Parag Pathak (MIT), Arial Procaccia (CMU), and Tim Roughgarden (Stanford)
- August 3, 2017: The paper submission deadline has passed and the submission server is closed
- Decisions on submitted papers is scheduled for September 25, 2017
- Author notification for papers: September 25, 2017
- Poster submission deadline: To be announced
- Venue of the Conference: The Faculty Hall, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bengaluru, India
- Accommodation is available at competitive prices at Hotel Le Meridien (5 km from the Indian Institute of Science Campus)