Over the past decade, researchers in theoretical computer science, artificial intelligence, and microeconomics have joined forces to tackle problems involving incentives and computation. These problems are of particular importance in application areas like the Web and the Internet that involve large and diverse populations.
The Conference on Web and Internet Economics (WINE) is an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas and results on incentives and computation arising from these various fields.
WINE 2017 will be held from December 17th (Sunday) to December 20th (Wednesday), 2017 in Bangalore at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) campus.
WINE 2017 solicits paper submissions and poster submissions. Please refer to the call for papers for information on paper submission and to the call for posters for information on the poster submission.
- The WINE 2017 organizing committee would like to announce monetary fellowships to student registrants. Students who have already registered should apply for the fellowship before November 22, 2017. For more details please click here
- Online Registration is now open : Click here to Register
- List of accepted posters can be looked up here
- List of accepted papers can be looked up here
- Link for Booking accommodation at extremely attractive prices in Hotel Le Meridien: Click here to book
- WINE 2017 Keynote speakers: Vijay Krishna (Penn State), Parag Pathak (MIT), Ariel Procaccia (CMU), and Tim Roughgarden (Stanford)
- Venue of the Conference: The Faculty Hall, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bengaluru, India
- Accommodation is available at competitive prices at Hotel Le Meridien for authors of accpeted papers and posters and conference registrants (5 km from the Indian Institute of Science Campus)